2. When I was growing up I wanted to be a 911 dispatcher.
3. I buy at least one new swimsuit every summer and hardly ever go swimming.
4. I was probably one of the shyest children ever. And now I'm pretty much the opposite.
5. I don't like chocolate. I'm not really into sweets at all. Well, except cheesecake! YUM!
6. I loooove cooking. And I'm finally starting to get decent at it.
7. My brother is one of my best friends. And we didn't even really start liking each other until we were out of high school.
8. I'm tall. 5'11 and 3/4" tall. And I love to wear heels.
9. I am addicted to the internet. I probably spend about 5 hours a day on it.
10. Rockstar is my heart dog. She is my first border collie and means more to me than most people could ever imagine. It's hard to wrap your head around how much that little dog means to me.
11. Patience is something I wish I had more of. And definitely something I need to work on.
12. Pinot Noir is my absolute favorite wine.
13. I probably own over 30 pairs of jeans.
14. I hate getting up super early for work but I love getting out at 3:30!
15. I use reusable shopping bags every time I go to the grocery store and try to remember when I go to other stores as well.
16. Some of my pet peeves are slow drivers, people who ask questions all the time and never take the time to retain any of the info you previously gave them, people who complain about something but never do anything about fixing the problem.
17. I ride motorcycles and own a Kawasaki 636.
18. One of my nicknames is #46
19. I can pretty much fall asleep in any movie. No matter how good it is.
20. 2 of my favorite foods are chicken and rice. I could eat these 2 things every. single. day.
21. My dogs crate themselves in the morning when it's cold out so they don't have to stay outside that day.
22. I've been at my same job for 9 years.
23. I drink at least 2 cups of coffee every morning, except the weekends.
24. I was born in the Year of the Dog in the Chinese Zodiac....appropriate-no?
25. I started college when I was 17.
26. I am the youngest of 3. An older sister, then an older bro, then me!
27. My favorite color is pink.
28. I have a collection of sunglasses....13 pairs last time I counted.
31. I adore creative people. I lack in the creativity/artistic department.
32. I had more allergies than you can count when I was younger. Dust, grass, perfumes, metals, plastics, adhesives (think bandaids-nope-couldn't wear those!), couldn't wear disposable diapers, no meat but lamb, no dairy, no legumes, no wheat, no soy, no yeast, no seafood, no citrus, no corn (which is in everything, btw!), no eating out-EVER! My mom had to cook 2 meals at every meal. One for me, and one for the rest of my family.
33. I've been to Costa Rica.
34. I've never broken a bone. *Knocks on wood*
35. As a kid I've played soccer, swimming, Tae-Kwon-Do, volleyball, basketball, skied, snowboarded, I was a pretty active little person.
36. I have WAY more guy friends than girlfriends.