Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Rapids Demo Pictures!!

Woohoo!!! I finally got some pics from the Rapids Demo that Rockstar and I did a few weekends ago. The pictures are a little cluttered when Rox is catching the discs but I still love them. Our first big demo! Without further ado...................


Yes, the disc magically changed color as she was running back. Neat trick, huh?? (She looks a little piggly-wiggly in this photo, no?)

GET IT RU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And performing some more magic for you, the Amazing, One and Only, Rockstar.... Poof! Right before your very eyes.....the disc is now orange! No, she will never reveal her secrets.


Taking a little rest. Me and my girl, she made me sooooo proud. She wasn't distracted at ALL by the crowd, the cheers, the other dogs on the field(usually she won't go for a disc if another dog is close or going after the same one, she is a lady and let's them have it....but not this time!)

I can't wait to start doing some freestyle with her, because I think that is where she will really excel. She is just waaaay too smart for only t/c. She loves to learn and it will be a learning experience for both of us. I love it-because we're doing it together!

No comments: