Friday, December 26, 2008

Rockstar is a present pro!

Roxy loves to open presents. Especially when there are fans of hers cheering her on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1D-yvITsR8

Oh, and btw, this is big news over here. I received a brand new Canon Rebel XSi for Christmas!!!! So you all better watch out. Who knows where it will take me, but you can bet that will mean I will be taking even more pictures than normal (I use that term loosly because my DF thinks there is nothing normal about the amount of photos I take). I didn't think that would be possible but I can't wait to get home and do my first photo shoot!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

It's a good thing I took video b/c Gary didn't have the camera turned on, apparently. (Please do razz him for that one. ;-))

Jeff deserves a name. None of this 'DF' business. Do not let internet acronym craziness - I'm guessing from The Knot? - get you too. ;-P

Fenway said...

I had to laugh at your Christmas pics. Rockstar and Kip look as unhappy as I was in my antlers. Why do the humans torture us with holiday costumes? I thought we were cute enough as-is.

And, yes, I look spoiled in that fireside pic. Acutally, I think I look spoiled in most every pic....cause I AM!!!!!

Hahaha..that's a smart BC who knows how to twirl the Alphas around their paws.

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

I love watching them tear open presents. Roxy looked like she was really enjoying it.

I hope you had a great Christmas and a happy new year to you all.

Danielle said...

Tag! Now you're it! I am really looking forward to reading about Kip and Miss Rock Star! Yay! More things to read on the computer haha! :)