Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Oh the joy!

The Loot: (AKA-the most beautiful box on the planet to my dogs)

In case any of you are wondering what 80 disc dog discs look like sitting in one's living room, here is a picture:
The new logo for the Colorado Disc Dogs - Dogs with Altitude!!
Enough torture mom, throw one already!!!!!!
Kipp: Are you thinking what I'm thinking???
Roxy: Shhhhhhhhhh, I'm doing Jedi mind tricks on her.
Kipp: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Roxy: I'm wearing her down, I can feel it. She is wanting to put that damn camera down and throw. a. disc...
Roxy: Look cute buddy. She can't resist us!
Kipp: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
Kipp: *drool*
DEMON DOG!!!!!! Can you believe he went from cute, little, sweet Kipp to this in .5 seconds?!

Maybe next time I should just throw one!!

No comments: